alcemistnv (#3)
January 21st, 2015 3:24 PM
Here are some helpful tips.

Question: I love ______! Can I add them?
Answer: Sure! However, check out this list to see which breeds are already pending! It wouldn't make much sense to make a breed if it's already pending.
HOWEVER
Here is a note written in the Help section: Note: If two or more players submit the same breed, they will be analyzed in order of submission. However, the most accurate submission will often be approved, not the one submitted first. Once one instance is approved, all other submissions of the same breed will be rejected.

Question:Can I make ______ (insert mixed breed name)?
Answer: This is up to Baus's discretion, but I would think that despite there being mixed breeds with well known names, "labradoodles, "puggles," etc., they aren't actual breeds since there is no true standard for them. Since they can take the traits of either the mother or the father it can be tricky. You can always try to make it as a in-game breed! :)

Question: So how do I add a real life breed? Do I simply suggest it? OR do I have to breed it?
Answer: Check out this nifty guide that goes into the details!

Question:What if I want to create my own breed?
Answer:: Here's another guide for that!

Question: Where can I find information for the real life breeds?
Answer: Sometimes, you can find the traits on various sites. I know there is often a breeder page who might go in depth into the coats available for the breed, or maybe a page that tells you a general gist of the breed. Breed specific Rescues might have info too! Try to judge the information fairly, for example, just because a page says that a particular dog breed is good with kids because of their experience, doesn't mean it's true of the rest of the breed! :)

Good luck with your searching!

alcemistnv (#3)
January 24th, 2015 11:53 PM
ooo I have been pinned! :D

zack bowe (#18666)
September 2nd, 2016 2:23 AM
i realy want to get a timber wolf added to the game or something like a dingo but i dont understand the whole genetics thing :(

Whitney (#21468)
November 9th, 2016 7:30 PM
Hey the link on creating a whole new breed takes me to my kennel page.

Michelle_19 (#22438)
December 19th, 2016 3:04 PM
Same

Tyne (#23001)
December 24th, 2016 1:42 PM
This needs to be unstickied. Why? The none of the links work and the author has been inactive for over a year.

Cookiesandpudding {Himi} (#15839)
December 24th, 2016 6:34 PM
Inactivity means nothing. The links can easily be relinked or just searched for.

Tyne (#23001)
December 26th, 2016 4:08 PM
True, true. Sorry, I was in a very bad mood at the time of posting. Ignore my previous post please XD.

CluelessBackup (#24028)
January 20th, 2017 10:13 AM
I click on the links and they just go to my kennel

Rismue (#16009)
January 20th, 2017 12:43 PM
It does that because dynasty doesn't use the same types of links anymore (Or something like that)

You must be Logged in to reply