Gadget (#15215)
October 26th, 2017 9:34 PM
This is the file link (goes to google sheets).

This is the beta for my new health file! IT IS NOT DONE.

Currently working and finished:
What does my dog have? A comprehensive list of symptoms that will tell you all possible diseases that your dog might have. Includes Piebald, Merle, and Hairless issues.
Disease DataSheet Tells you all about each disease, including Abbreviation, Dominance, Fatality Risk, Symptoms, and further notes (if applicable).

Gadget (#15215)
October 26th, 2017 9:36 PM
Note that the Dead Puppy Cause Finder is not working properly for Cresteds! I'll be redoing this file soon, I just need to find the time to do it. I built an entire file tonight so it's not going to happen right now xD

Gadget (#15215)
October 28th, 2017 5:19 PM
The Dead Puppy Cause Finder is now working properly! I've repaired the code and it now works when you select Chinese Cresteds.

The What does my dog have? sheet is now displaying "Bobtail TBt/TBt" as a cause for the symptom "Dead at birth". This was not previously noticed. Also, Bobtail's genes were corrected in the Dead Puppy Cause Finder, where the gene was mistakenly listed as 'TBN' instead of 'TBt'.

Optimized the Disease DataSheet to include Bobtail and Merle. Merle is now listed under both Merle and Double Merle, something I do not currently intend to change, as I didn't think to look under Double Merle when trying to find Merle on the list... seems to be better as it is now :)

Gadg (#1079)
Just an update: I am taking over updates of this file! I thought it was lost forever...

You must be Logged in to reply