Crystal (#3048)
December 23rd, 2016 10:02 PM
I had no idea where to put this so sorry!

Crystal (#3048)
December 23rd, 2016 10:09 PM
signature-fonts

picture-196284.jpg?width=1600&height=120
“A dog doesn’t care if you’re rich or poor, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he’ll give you his.” - Milo Gathema

The German Shepherd

The German Shepherd Dog is distinguished for loyalty, courage, and the ability to assimilate and retain training for a number of special services; he is not pugnacious, as his reputation posits him to be, but a bold and punishing fighter if need be. German Shepherd Dogs are utilised often as police dogs, service dogs, agility dogs, conformation animals, obedience dogs and sentinels. Their high trainability and extreme loyalty and commitment make them an excellent choice for any agenda. The German Shepherd Dog does not give affection lightly and is known for his dignity and stature; it is also known as a “one-man” breed for its tendency to display serious loyalty and fidelity, especially to its owner or main character. (akg.org)

German Shepherd Statistics

• Bitches 0

• Dogs 0

• Total 0

The Siberian Husky

The Siberian Husky was originated by the Chukchi people of northeastern Asia as an endurance sled dog. When changing conditions forced these semi-nomadic natives to expand their hunting grounds, they responded by developing a unique breed of sled dog, which met their special requirements and upon which their very survival depended. The Chukchis needed a sled dog capable of traveling great distances at a moderate speed, carrying a light load in low temperatures with a minimum expenditure of energy. Siberian Huskies served valiantly in the army’s arctic search and rescue unit of the air transport command during WWII and in the Byrd Antarctic expeditions. (akc.org)

Siberian Husky Statistics

• Bitches 0

• Dogs 0

• Total 0

Adoptions

Dogs and puppies that are available for adoption are situated in the ‘adoption center’ tab. If you wish to obtain a puppy or dog from us feel free to have a look through and PM me the links of dogs you wish to have. It is recommended that you also tell me why you want to the dog(s) and what you plan to use them for. If you have been blocked by me you will not be able to receive any dogs from me, also I am select in who gets puppies or dogs from me, so please don’t rant and rave if you do not receive the dog you wanted. Some dogs will cost credits or anything similar, and some dogs will be for trade.

Public Stud

So you want to breed your bitch to one of our studs? Our studs are available for request breedings only, so that I can examine the bitch you would like to breed. I greatly prefer purebred breedings although if you do wish to do a crossbreeding, please PM to notify me so there isn’t as much of a chance I’ll decline. I have every right to decline your breeding request and 95% of the time I will PM you if I have rejected your request. There will be stud prices, and the prices for each dog are unique to that dog, if you do not wish to pay the price that is listed there PM and we may be able to figure something out.

Breeding Rules

These breeding rules will be updated as time goes by.

1. Dogs must be Health Cleared or Cleared by Heritage

2. Dogs must be between the ages of 2 Years Old and 9 Years Old to be considered for breeding

Please DO NOT remove “BW” from dog that have been bred here. We would also like you to return dogs to us instead of Pet Home.

Crystal (#3048)
December 23rd, 2016 10:15 PM
signature-fonts

picture_196284_by_crystalchaosranch-dasr

Crystal (#3048)
December 23rd, 2016 10:16 PM
signature-fonts

picture-196284.jpg?width=800&height=480&

Crystal (#3048)
December 23rd, 2016 10:18 PM

Crystal (#3048)
December 23rd, 2016 10:55 PM

The German Shepherd

Blackwood Estate breed German Shepherds for Schutzhund and Family Protection. These dogs are loyal and obedient but still fierce when needed to be. These dogs come in all different sizes, but only come in one shape. We aim to breed as closely as we can to the old German Shepherds. We allow dogs with long fur or short fur, any colours are allowed in our program. We like dogs that are structurally sound and temperamentally sound, as they are perfect for the working life. These dogs are suitable around other animals and small children.

• German Shepherd Statistics
    • Bitches 0

• Dogs 0

• Total 0

Crystal (#3048)
January 29th, 2017 6:32 AM
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´ ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´`
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´`´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´`
´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´
´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´
´´¶¶´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´¶¶´´
´¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶´
¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶´
´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´
´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´
´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´
´´´´´´¶¶´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´¶¶´´´´´´
´´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶´´´´´´
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´

Crystal (#3048)
January 29th, 2017 6:34 AM
███████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀███████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│███
██▌│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│▐██
██░└┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░┌┘░██
██░░└┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░┌┘░░██
██░░┌┘▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄└┐░░██
██▌░│██████▌░░░▐██████│░▐██
███░│▐███▀▀░░▄░░▀▀███▌│░███
██▀─┘░░░░░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░└─▀██
██▄░░░▄▄▄▓░░▀█▀░░▓▄▄▄░░░▄██
████▄─┘██▌░░░░░░░▐██└─▄████
█████░░▐█─┬┬┬┬┬┬┬─█▌░░█████
████▌░░░▀┬┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┬▀░░░▐████
█████▄░░░└┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┘░░░▄█████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████

Crystal (#3048)
April 10th, 2017 5:54 AM
oU7sFzN.jpg

Crystal (#3048)
April 10th, 2017 6:40 AM
◁ American Hunting Dog Association ▷

oU7sFzN.jpg"Welcome, welcme, welcome! I see you have stumbled upon our lovely association! Here we stand for the promotion of hunting dogs in American, be they baying dogs, retrieving dogs or something else they are welcome here.

You must be Logged in to reply